Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Styling a Blue Chiffon Skirt

Blue Chiffon and Metallic Grey
Chiffon skirts are must-have additions to any wardrobe. Theyare versatile pieces that can make an outfit look polished and put together. Thisessential blue chiffon skirt from Forever 21 features a ribbon waistline and afinished hem. I paired this stylish skirt with a button up grey blouse from TJMAXX. I added a trendy gold statement necklace from H&M. To complement thecolors of the outfit, I added a black snake textured clutch. I added a stylishgold leaf ring from Forever 21. Stackable arm candy bracelets are trendy thisyear. For this outfit, I added different bracelets from Forever 21. I added apair of metallic grey pumps from BCBGeneration to dress up the outfit and giveit an elegant look.











Outfit:
Forever 21 Blue Chiffon Skirt
TJ MAXX Grey Button Up Blouse
Charlotte Russe Black Snake Textured Clutch
H&M Gold Beaded Necklace
Forever 21 Stackable Arm Candy Bracelets
Forever 21 Gold Leaf Wraparound Ring
BCBGeneration Grey Metallic Pumps























No comments:

Post a Comment