Thursday, July 5, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Pink & Leather

Casual Wear While Running Errands
 On days when I have errands to do, I like dressing casual and comfortable. In this outfit of the day, I combined black and pink colors with a splash of leather to make the outfit more modern and trendy.  I kept the accessories simple with a rose Style & Co. watch and a pink beaded necklace from Forever 21. I added a nude handbag to complement the colors of the outfit.
 I hope you get inspired!

Follow us on Instagam: latinafashiondiaries
Follow us on youtube:









OUTFIT:
H&M Black Skinny Jeans
Forever 21 Pink Sheer Blouse
Charlotte Russe Black Faux Leather Jacket
Style & Co. Rose Watch
Forever 21 Pink Beaded Necklace
Fioni Black Pumps













xoxo,
Latina Fashion Diaries




No comments:

Post a Comment